The Platinum Tools TCC200 Coax Clarifier Kit with 2 Coax RF Remotes includes the Coax Clarifier with 4 AA alkaline batteries, No. 1 and 2 Coax RF Remotes, No. 1 to 4 ID Only Coax Remote Set in a Foam Holder, 12-inch Screw-On Female-Jack to Push-On Female-Plug Cable Assembly, Female-Jack to BNC-Jack Adapter, 3 Female-Jack to Push-On Plug Adapters, 3 F81 Female Connector Couplers, 4 Female Terminator Plugs, and Hanging Storage Pouch.The included Coax Clarifier makes it easy to discern the layout of a dark coax network, locate faults on individual cable runs, identify remotes through splitters, and determine cable run lengths. Separate wire mapping sets allows mapping the entire coax system and measure the quality and network characterization for carrying high grade video, surveillance data and HD programming.
- Test, identify, and qualify dark coax networks
- Identifies cable faults
- Displays cable run quality
- Detects coax RF remotes through splitters
- Locates splitters in the system
- Tests and grades splitter performance
- Measures cable length up to 1,500 feet
- Wiremaps up to 12 coax locations
- Measures overall network quality, measured in dB
See any errors on this page? Let us know.