T5Z8513CS-IR uses specially coated optics for enhanced IR sensitivity and is recommended for use with day/night cameras together with IR illumination. It provides a 33.5 - 7.1 degree horizontal angle of view when used on a 1/3-inch camera. Aspherical optics provide a fast F1.3 maximum aperture, assuring excellent low light sensitivity when combined with day/night cameras. Lens is CS-Mount, comprised of all glass optics, come with locking set screws and a durable metal barrel and mount. Manual Iris Lenses are used primarily for indoor use with stable or moderately variable lighting conditions.
- For 1/3-inch format cameras
- Manual ris; focus control
- CS-mount lens
- Focal Length: 8.5mm – 40mm
- Iris Range: F1.3
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.3
- Down Angle View: 43.9 – 8.9 degrees
- Horizontal View: 33.5 – 7.1 degrees
- Vertical View: 24.4 – 5.3 degrees
- Max. Image Format: 4.8mm x 3.6mm
See any errors on this page? Let us know.