T3Z3510CS-IR uses specially coated optics for enhanced IR sensitivity and is recommended for use with day/night cameras together with IR illumination. It provides a 81.8 - 27.2 degree horizontal angle of view when used on a 1/3-inch camera. Aspherical optics provide a super fast F1.0 maximum aperture, assuring maximum low light sensitivity. Lens is CS-Mount, comprised of all glass optics, come with locking set screws and a durable metal barrel and mount. Manual Iris Lenses are used primarily for indoor use with stable or moderately variable lighting conditions.
- For 1/3-inch format cameras
- Manual ris; focus control
- CS-mount lens
- Focal Length: 3.5mm – 10.5mm
- Iris Range: F1.0
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.0
- Down Angle View: 108.2 – 34.2mm degrees
- Horizontal View: 81.8 – 27.2mm degrees
- Vertical View: 59.2 – 20.4mm degrees
- Max. Image Format: 4.8mm x 3.6mm
See any errors on this page? Let us know.