T3Z2910CS is an economical varifocal used for general purpose security applications. It offers a 98.3 - 35.2 degree horizontal angle of view when used on a 1/3-inch format camera. Iris aperture ranges from F1.0 - close, providing excellent low light performance. Lens is CS-Mount, comprised of all glass optics, come with locking set screws and a durable metal barrel and mount. Manual Iris Lenses are used primarily for indoor use with stable or moderately variable lighting conditions.
- For 1/3-inch format cameras
- Focal Length: 2.9mm – 8.2mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.0
- Down Angle View: 133.9 – 44.2 degrees
- Horizontal View: 98.3 – 35.2 degrees
- Vertical View: 70.7 – 26.3 degrees
- Max. Image Format: 4.8 x 3.6 mm