T3Z2910CS-IR is designed for use with true day/night cameras and IR illuminators. It is an economical varifocal typically used for general purpose security applications. It provides a 95.0 - 35.6 degree horizontal angle of view when used on a 1/3-inch format camera. Lens is CS-Mount, comprised of all glass optics, come with locking set screws and a durable metal barrel and mount. Manual Iris Lenses are used primarily for indoor use with stable or moderately variable lighting conditions.
- For 1/3-inch format cameras
- Manual ris; focus control
- CS-mount lens
- Focal Length: 2.9mm – 8.2mm
- Iris Range: F1.0
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.0
- Down Angle View: 125.6 – 44.7 degrees
- Horizontal View: 95.0 – 35.6 degrees
- Vertical View: 69.0 – 26.7 degrees
- Max. Image Format: 4.8mm x 3.6mm
See any errors on this page? Let us know.