Computar's 1/3-inch 5.8-121mm CS-Mount 21X motorized zoom series provide a wide range 44.8 - 2.3 degree horizontal angle of view on a 1/3-inch format camera. They can be used on 1/3-inch or smaller format CS mount cameras. Maximum iris aperture is F1.6. Compact size-overall length is only 4.98 inches. Accepts a 62mm X 0.75 filter. A great all-purpose zoom lens for wide angle to telephoto surveillance.
Model No. Suffix Designations M 3 motors (remote control of zoom, focus & iris motors w/ controller) MS 3 motors w/ neutral density spot filter (for bright outdoor conditions) AMS Auto Iris with spot filter (most common for outdoor use) P With preset pots to "memorize" selected zoom & focus positions R With manual iris override of A/I function for tough lighting conditions DC DC auto iris output with 4 pin connector installed.
- For 1/3-inch format camera
- Focal Length: 5.8 ~ 121.8mm
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.6
- Down Angle View: 55.5 ~ 2.9 degrees
- Horizontal View: 44.8 ~ 2.3 degrees
- Vertical View: 33.8 ~ 1.8 degrees
- Max. Image Format: 4.8mm x 3.6mm
See any errors on this page? Let us know.