The VDV MapMaster 2.0™ combines continuity testing, mapping, tone generation and length measurement functions in a single tester. This kit includes the tester and all the accessories required for voice, data and video testing & mapping in the field. It's packaged in a rugged double-walled, blow-molded case with custom cut out, high density EVA foam to help protect your equipment for years to come.
- Tests CAT-6, Cat-5e, Cat-5, Cat-4, Cat-3 and coaxial cables
- Tests shielded and unshielded cables
- Tone generator features selectable tone cadence and selectable pins carrying tone
- Tests and indicates pins with shorts, opens, reversals, miswires and split pairs
- Easy to read, extra-large 7-segment LCD screen with large icons
- Cable test results displayed in wire map format with connector pin numbers
- Display reads "Pass"' for correctly wired T568A/B 8 & 6 pin and crossover/uplink
- LOOP ON function sets up a continuous test mode, useful for trouble shooting intermittent problems
- RJ (Voice & Data) master remote stores in bottom of case
- Mapping - video and data cables can be connected to their respective remotes at the same time to improve testing efficiency of 'tech' cable (both data & coax cables in one jacket)
- Patch cables may be tested without removing the master remote from storage
- Low power consumption for long battery life
- Auto Power-Off
- Voltage detection warning icon
See any errors on this page? Let us know.