T10Z0513CS is an all purpose varifocal with a 10X zoom ratio suitable for a wide range of viewing angles including long distance surveillance. Used on a 1/3-inch format camera, it has a 51.8 - 5.6 degree horizontal angle of view. Lens is CS-Mount, comprised of all glass optics, come with locking set screws and a durable metal barrel and mount. Manual Iris Lenses are used primarily for indoor use with stable or moderately variable lighting conditions.
- For 1/3-inch format cameras
- Manual Iris; focus control
- CS-mount lens
- Focal Length: 5 – 50mm
- Iris Range: F1.3
- Max. Aperture Ratio: 1:1.3
- Down Angle View: 64 – 6.9 degrees
- Horizontal View: 51.8 – 5.6 degrees
- Vertical View: 39.2 – 4.3 degrees
- Max. Image Format: 4.8 x 3.6 mm
See any errors on this page? Let us know.