The SPUTPVD from Speco is an UTP data surge protector terminal connector.
- Protects UTP twisted pair transmission products
- Perfect for video or data signal protection
- Protect equipment from high voltage surges from nearby lightning strikes
- Two stage protection: under 1ns-90V, over 10ns-12V
- Wide range of applications: CCTV/CATV system, television antennas, FM receivers, video cameras, monitors, multiplexers & Quad processors, VCRs, etc
- Surge Protection Attack Time: 1 ns
- Maximum Surge Current: 4 KV
- Surge Life: 300 surges of 100Amps
- BAND PASS: 0~1 GHZ
- Power Passing Capability: 130V AC/DC, 65 Vrms at 10Amps
- Insertion Loss: Less than 0.2 dB
- Return Loss (75 ohms): 16dB
- Dimensions: 2.56” x 1” x 1” SPECIFICATIONS: SPUTPVD
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.