The SMEA-1 from ETS is an ethernet powered I/P camera microphone interface box. Ethernet powered I/P cameras to supply power to Sound Surveillance microphones and breakout box for terminating the microphone. Can be connected to “microphone” or “line” level inputs of POE I/P cameras. Supports both modes A and B of IEEE802.3af.
- Standard RCA or 3.5mm (please specify) jack for connection to POE I/P camera
- Transformer isolated audio output: 5k output impedance
- Adjustable audio output level
- RJ45 CAT5 in/out jacks
- Modes A and B of IEE802.3af supported, A/B mode switch selectable
- Straight through CAT5 connections (no crossover)
- Voltage input: 48-60Vdc
- 15vdc internal Voltage regulator supplies power to microphone
- Current consumption: 15ma with microphone connected
- 3 position Euro-style connector makes microphone cable termination fast and clean
- LED power indicator
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.