The SLED30-WBD from Bosch is an AEGIS SuperLED white light 30 degree beam. AEGIS illuminators feature Constant Light technology, which automatically controls and adjusts light output to compensate for LED degradation and temperature changes. LED degradation results in poor light output, reduced image quality, and reduced illumination range. The Constant Light patent-pending technology maintains a constant level of light throughout the life of the illuminator, thus overcoming this performance-related issue identified by security consultants, installers, and end users alike. 3D Diffuser technology micro-refractive lens technology enables increased surveillance range, wider beam patterns, and evenly illuminated nighttime surveillance images. Specifically designed for energy efficient operation, AEGIS can be powered directly from any 12 to 24 VDC or 24 VAC supply for faster, flexible, cost effective installations.
- Constant Light technology ensures consistent illumination
- 3D diffuser technology delivers the even illumination required by CCTV
- Enables optimum nighttime color performance
- Enhances video analytics performance
- Reduced power consumption for a greener, more environmentally friendly solution with lower operating costs
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.