The SDC5LCDN from ATV is a Controller, Pan/Tilt/Zoom, Joystick, 5" TFT LCD, adjustable color monitor, 12VDC. The SDC5LCDN offers versatile configurations for a single master controller or master/slave options and provides a 5" LCD video monitor right on the keyboard for spot monitoring of the active PTZ camera under control. This keyboard controller is capable of controlling dome cameras and providing remote control functions for a variety of external switching devices such as Multiplexers and Digital Video Recorders. The selectable protocols are programmable for each device on the data lines making these keyboard controllers ideal for existing systems containing several different manufacturers' devices.
- 5" TFT LCD Adjustable Color Monitor
- External junction box for connections to domes, multiplexers and DVRs
- On screen menus
- 3-Axis Joystick Control of PTZ Functions
- Excellent System Compatibility with Multiple Protocols
- Multi-User Support (1-Master and up to 3-Slave keyboards)
- Up to 254 dome cameras controllable including 64 dome cameras with Alarm mode
- Program and recall programmed preset positions, auto scan, tour, pattern, for the selected dome camera
- Program spot monitor switching in the KDB controller menu for up to 8 different sequence patterns Weekly and annual schedule of all program functions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.