The Louroe Electronics SA-1A Sound Activated Switch is used in conjunction with the Louroe ASK-4 #101 Audio Monitoring System or any of the AP Series Non-Alarming Base Stations (both sold separately). Usually located near the base station, this switch provides a variable threshold level control that activates the microphone when that level is exceeded by a sound.
In addition, it has 2 sets of relay contacts that automatically close when the threshold level is exceeded. This can be used to activate a camera, light or other annunciations. Automatic re-set is adjustable between 0.5 and 60 sec. An alarm LED is illuminated during activation time. 12VDC power (sold separately) is required when this switch works as a stand alone unit (without base station).
- Adjustable threshold level control
- 2 relay contacts for activating cameras, lights, machinery, etc
- Adjustable re-set from 0.5 to 60 sec
- Alarm LED indicator
- Automatic electronic switch to pass audio to base station
- Receptacle for 12VDC power
- Applications: Unattended facilities, entry gates, therapy labs, warehouses, remote locations, and stables
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.