The PT780PPP is a Legacy Series pan/tilt system from Pelco which includes an integrated unit for protecting equipment from exposure to harsh indoor or outdoor conditions. The PT780PPP positioning system comes with Delrin worm-gear drives, a 355° pan rotation with presets, RediLINK quick-connect, plus an internal prewired feed through, and gold plated pin connectors for reliable contracts. This high quality positioning system includes a receiver, pan/tilt, a 120 VAC power supply, and a wall mount which has been designed as an indoor/outdoor unit for use where equipment is likely to be exposed to severe environmental or other similar conditions.
- Indoor/Outdoor Operation, Offering Extra Protection from Adverse Environmental Conditions
- RediLINK Quick-Connect Feature
- Delrin Worm-Gear Drives
- Optional Preset Positioning and 360° Pan Rotation
- Gold-Plated Pin Connectors Ensure Reliable Contact
- Prewired, Internal Feedthrough
- Easily Removed Clamshell Covers
- Bottom-opening Wall Mount Houses Integral Receiver
- Receiver Offers Adjustable Lens Voltages, Selectable Camera
- Voltages for NTSC or PAL Video, Transient Suppression Circuit
- Protection, and Auto/Random Scan as Standard Features
See any errors on this page? Let us know.