The PT780-VSSLPP is a medium duty variable-speed positioning system from Pelco that includes an integrated device used to protect equipment from extreme indoor or outdoor exposure. The PT780-VSSLPP surveillance positioning system comes with gold plated pin connectors for reliable contracts, Delrin worm-gear drives, an internal prewired feed through, plus a 360° pan rotation with presets, and RediLINK quick-connect. The PT780-VSSLPP security positioning system also features 12VDC power supply, pan/tilt limit stops, as well as a maximum load up to 52 lbs, and Legacy series enclosure compatibility. This high quality positioning system has been designed for a fast and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor Operation, Offering Extra Protection from Adverse Environmental Conditions
- RediLINK Quick-Connect Feature
- Delrin Worm-Gear Drives
- Optional Preset Positioning and 360° Pan Rotation
- Gold-Plated Pin Connectors Ensure Reliable Contact
- Prewired, Internal Feedthrough
- Easily Removed Clamshell Covers
- Bottom-opening Wall Mount Houses Integral Receiver
- Receiver Offers Adjustable Lens Voltages, Selectable Camera
- Voltages for NTSC or PAL Video, Transient Suppression Circuit
- Protection, and Auto/Random Scan as Standard Features
See any errors on this page? Let us know.