The PT780-VSSL is a medium duty variable-speed positioning system from Pelco that consists of an integrated device designed for protecting equipment from extreme indoor or outdoor exposure. The PT780-VSSL surveillance positioning system comes with a 12VDC power supply, gold plated pin connectors, pan/tilt limit stops, plus Delrin worm-gear drives. The PT780-VSSL security positioning system also features an internal prewired feed through, Legacy series enclosure compatibility, a 360° (SL) pan rotation, as well as maximum load up to 52 lbs, and RediLINK quick-connect. This high quality positioning system is constructed from aluminum and has been designed for quick and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor Operation, Offering Extra Protection from Adverse Environmental Conditions
- RediLINK Quick-Connect Feature
- Delrin Worm-Gear Drives
- Optional Preset Positioning and 360° Pan Rotation
- Gold-Plated Pin Connectors Ensure Reliable Contact
- Prewired, Internal Feedthrough
- Easily Removed Clamshell Covers
- Bottom-opening Wall Mount Houses Integral Receiver
- Receiver Offers Adjustable Lens Voltages, Selectable Camera
- Voltages for NTSC or PAL Video, Transient Suppression Circuit
- Protection, and Auto/Random Scan as Standard Features
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.