The PT780-VSPP is a medium duty variable-speed positioning system from Pelco which combines an integrated device that is designed for protecting equipment from indoor or outdoor exposure. The PT780-VSPP security positioning system comes with an internal prewired feed through, 12VDC power supply, Legacy series enclosure compatibility, plus gold plated pin connectors, and a 355° pan rotation with presets. The PT780-VSPP security positioning system also features pan/tilt limit stops, a maximum load of 40lbs, Delrin worm-gear drives, as well as RediLINK quick-connect, and preset positioning. This high quality positioning system is constructed from aluminum and has been designed for quick and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor Operation, Offering Extra Protection from Adverse Environmental Conditions
- RediLINK Quick-Connect Feature
- Delrin Worm-Gear Drives
- Optional Preset Positioning and 360° Pan Rotation
- Gold-Plated Pin Connectors Ensure Reliable Contact
- Prewired, Internal Feedthrough
- Easily Removed Clamshell Covers
- Bottom-opening Wall Mount Houses Integral Receiver
- Receiver Offers Adjustable Lens Voltages, Selectable Camera
- Voltages for NTSC or PAL Video, Transient Suppression Circuit
- Protection, and Auto/Random Scan as Standard Features
See any errors on this page? Let us know.