The PT780-24SLPP is a medium duty fixed-speed positioning system from Pelco which combines an integrated device that is designed for protecting equipment from indoor or outdoor exposure. The PT780-24SLPP security positioning system comes with pan/tilt limit stops, an internal prewired feed through, a maximum load of 52lbs, plus a 24VAC power supply, and Delrin worm-gear drives. The PT780-24SLPP security positioning system also features Legacy series enclosure compatibility, RediLINK quick-connect, gold plated pin connectors, as well a 360° pan rotation with presets. This high grade positioning system is manufactured from aluminum, has an adjustable mounting cradle, lens preset capabilities, thermostatically controlled heaters and has been designed for a quick and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor Operation, Offering Extra Protection from Adverse Environmental Conditions
- RediLINK Quick-Connect Feature
- Delrin Worm-Gear Drives
- Optional Preset Positioning and 360° Pan Rotation
- Gold-Plated Pin Connectors Ensure Reliable Contact
- Prewired, Internal Feedthrough
- Easily Removed Clamshell Covers
- Bottom-opening Wall Mount Houses Integral Receiver
- Receiver Offers Adjustable Lens Voltages, Selectable Camera
- Voltages for NTSC or PAL Video, Transient Suppression Circuit
- Protection, and Auto/Random Scan as Standard Features
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.