The PT780-24SL is a medium duty fixed-speed positioning system from Pelco which incorporates an integrated unit designed for equipment protection from indoor or outdoor exposure. The PT780-24SL security positioning system comes with Legacy series enclosure compatibility, pan/tilt limit stops, RediLINK quick-connect, plus an internal prewired feed through, and gold plated pin connectors. The PT780-24SL security positioning system also features a maximum load of 52lbs, a 24VAC power supply, as well as a 360° (SL) pan rotation, and Delrin worm-gear drives. This excellent positioning system is made from aluminum, has thermostatically controlled heaters, an adjustable mounting cradle, and is designed for quick and easy installation.
- Indoor/Outdoor Operation, Offering Extra Protection from Adverse Environmental Conditions
- RediLINK Quick-Connect Feature
- Delrin Worm-Gear Drives
- Optional Preset Positioning and 360° Pan Rotation
- Gold-Plated Pin Connectors Ensure Reliable Contact
- Prewired, Internal Feedthrough
- Easily Removed Clamshell Covers
- Bottom-opening Wall Mount Houses Integral Receiver
- Receiver Offers Adjustable Lens Voltages, Selectable Camera
- Voltages for NTSC or PAL Video, Transient Suppression Circuit
- Protection, and Auto/Random Scan as Standard Features
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.