The PT780-24PPP is a medium duty fixed-speed positioning system from Pelco that incorporates an integrated unit developed for equipment protection for indoor or outdoor exposure. The PT780-24PPP security positioning system comes with a maximum load of 52lbs, Legacy series enclosure compatibility, plus pan/tilt limit stops, and a 24VAC power supply. The PT780-24PPP security positioning system also features RediLINK quick-connect, a 355° pan rotation with presets, an internal prewired feed through, as well as Delrin worm-gear drives, and gold plated pin connectors. This excellent quality positioning system includes lens preset capabilities, an adjustable mounting cradle, is made from aluminum, has thermostatically controlled heaters, and can be quick and easily installed.
- Indoor/Outdoor Operation, Offering Extra Protection from Adverse Environmental Conditions
- RediLINK Quick-Connect Feature
- Delrin Worm-Gear Drives
- Optional Preset Positioning and 360° Pan Rotation
- Gold-Plated Pin Connectors Ensure Reliable Contact
- Prewired, Internal Feedthrough
- Easily Removed Clamshell Covers
- Bottom-opening Wall Mount Houses Integral Receiver
- Receiver Offers Adjustable Lens Voltages, Selectable Camera
- Voltages for NTSC or PAL Video, Transient Suppression Circuit
- Protection, and Auto/Random Scan as Standard Features
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.