The PT1260EXPP is an explosion proof pan/tilt security system from Pelco designed for installing in outdoor locations where there is a possibility of an explosion from an ignitable medium. The PT1260EXPP explosion proof security system comes with a 120 VAC power supply, an adjustable heavy duty worm gear final drive, internally adjustable limit stops, plus is able to support a 100lb maximum load. The PT1260EXPP explosion proof security system also features a strong construction, meets NEMA Type 4x standards, has a capability for optional preset positioning, as well as meeting the rigorous requirement of electrical equipment located in Class II (Group E,F, & G) and Class I (Group C & D) hazardous areas. This high quality pan/tilt system is perfect for security and surveillance locations requiring a device that can handle hazardous environments such as gas and oil refineries, oil rigs, grain receiving and storages areas with ignitable dust, and other similar locations.
- Meets NEMA Type 4X Standards
- 120 or 230 VAC Operation
- Rugged Construction
- For Use in a Variety of Harsh and/or Hazardous Environments
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Worm-Gear Final Drive
- Optional Preset Positioning Capability
- Limit Stops Internally Adjustable
- Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- Maximum Load 100 Pounds (45.4 kg)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.