The PT1250P is a heavy duty pan/tilt easily capable of handling loads up to 100 pounds (45.4 kg). Equipped with high torque AC motors with adjustable worm-gear final drives, this pan/tilt ensures long operational life as well as drift-free operation. The PT1250P is capable of auto/random scan operation when used with our solid-state auto/random scan joystick control. No additional conductors, micro switches, or relays are required for auto/random scan operation. The PT1250P is manufactured from cast and plate aluminum with all internal parts corrosion-protected steel or aluminum. Limit stops are externally adjustable for ease of installation. The PT1250P is recommended for use with our EH5700 Series environmental enclosures.
- 115 VDC Operation
- Optional Preset Positioning Capability
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Worm-Gear Final Drive
- Capable of Auto Scan and Variable Speed Operation when Used with Appropriate Control
- Outdoor Applications
- Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 100 Pounds (45.4 kg)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.