The PS20-24 is a medium duty security scanner from Pelco which has been developed to minimise the amount of fixed camera numbers in indoor or outdoor locations. The PS20-24 security scanner comes with auto/random scan operation, a 24VAC power input, magnetic limit stops, plus meets NEMA Type 4 standards, and scans past 360 degrees. The PS20-24 surveillance scanner also features three speed settings, an inverted or upright operation, operates a maximum load of 35lbs, as well as eliminating blind spots. This quality medium duty scanner has a high reliability as it does not include adjustable worm gears, a gear head on the motor or chain that requires lubrication, and is a completely sealed device with a smooth quiet operation.
- High Reliability – No Worm Gears to Adjust, No Chain to Lubricate, No Gear Head on Motor
- Scans Past 360°, Eliminates Blind Spots
- Auto and Random Scan Operation
- Three Speed Settings
- 120 VAC, 24 VAC, and 230 VAC Models
- Upright or Inverted Operation
- Magnetic Limit Stops Microprocessor Controlled
- Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Completely Sealed Unit – Meets NEMA Type 4 Standards
- Maximum Load 35 Pounds (15.75 kg)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.