The white PRGS-1W Precision Gear Projector Mount from Peerless Industries provides exact tilt and roll image positioning with a simple turn of a knob. Once the installer sets the precision gear to the desired position it stays securely in place. It will not shift during projector maintenance, bulb replacement, and will not loosen or change alignment due to vibration and accidental bumping. The PAP model adapter plate is required (sold separately).
- 50 pound weight load capacity
- Provides accurate projector image alignment
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment
- Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast and easy
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Quick release mechanism to easily service projector
- U shaped pitch bracket allows for hassle free cable routing
- Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs
- Spider Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
- Security hardware included for theft prevention
See any errors on this page? Let us know.