The Peerless PRG-1 Precision Gear Projector Tilt Mount (Black) combines unsurpassed durability and versatility, with the ability to support and securely mount virtually any projector up to 50 lbs anywhere on a ceiling surface. Pin-point image alignment is achieved with its unique precision gear technology. Projector-to-screen registration is a breeze with (2) independent ±10deg. roll and ±20deg. pitch/tilt adjustment knobs, which can either be turned by hand or with a Philips screwdriver. 360deg. rotation is possible when attached to an extension column or ±15deg. when flush mounted. Its low-profile design offers a very shallow mounting depth of only 2.5".
This mount's U-shaped bracket design enables easy cable management and its aluminum alloy construction offers exceptional design and strength in a simple form factor. In addition, the PRG-1 features horizontal tool access slots, pre-installed security screws, quick release mechanism and installation time is reduced to a minimum with its pre-assembled design. It integrates easily with a slew of Peerless' ceiling mount accessories, couples to standard 1.5" NPT steel pipe and attachment hardware is included.
- Patent-pending precision gears provides exact projector image alignment
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast and easy
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
- "U" shaped pitch bracket allows for hassle free cable routing
- Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector
- Spider Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
- Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.