Vector Pro™ II provides a clean look with its cable management capabilities. The included extension column connector incorporates internal cable management paths that keep unsightly cords concealed from view. The mount also features a ceiling plate, ball and socket design, multidirectional positioning (roll, pitch and yaw) for proper image alignment and preinstalled security hardware at every connection point. This projector mount is perfect for use in classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants or anywhere a projector needs to be mounted. The Vector Pro™ II can be flush mounted to the ceiling or mounted on the wall. It can also be mounted using 1-1/2" (38 mm) diameter extension column or 1/2" (38 mm) thread rod. All projectors with M8 mounting screws require ACC-M8RI inserts for compatibility with any Peerless-AV projector mount, please refer to the Recommended Accessories.
- Pre-installed security screws at all connection points
- Quick- release mechanism to easily service projector
- Features a 1-1/2" (38 mm) cable access hole allowing cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Structural ceiling plate included for flush mounting applications
- Spider® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
- Positive lock at any degree
- Tilt: ±15°
- Roll: ±15°
- Swivel: 360°
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.