Pole mounted video surveillance offers several monitoring benefits, but at the same time can turn into installation nightmares and service headaches due to faulty pole construction and picture/video distortion. To counter these frustrations, Moog Videolarm offers its line of video surveillance rated steel poles.
Constructed out of heavy-gauge steel, Moog Videolarm's surveillance poles are engineered with the sole purpose to enhance video surveillance. Capable of supporting up to 75 lbs and withstanding wind gusts of up to 110 mph, Moog Videolarm's poles are an ideal accessory for optimizing your video surveillance system.
- Designed specifically for video surveillance camera systems
- Solid construction; designed to reduce or eliminate vibration from strong wind loads up to 110 mph
- Compatible with most major camera manufacturers
- Powder coat finish for greater longevity
- Supports up to 75 lbs
- Comes with 2' transformer base Base includes NEMA Box, terminal strip, 115Vac to 24Vac transformerr and surge protection
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.