The NX-707 is a Repeater Kit 319.5 from GE Security that includes a crystal transmitter which is suitable for large security operations that have a problem with poor performance of distance sensors, supervisory problems with distance sensors, and the antennas for control panels that have problems with metal shielding. The NX-707 repeater kit comes with a programming for repeating touchpads, specific sensors and repeaters, an AC power failure option, a tamper switch, plus a 15 to 16.5VAC, 2VA transformer, and a 40 to 120 degrees F operating temperature. The NX-707 repeater kit also features a dual antenna receiver, 64 minute supervisory reports, an open air range of 600’, as well as a 24 hour backup battery. This quality repeater kit provides an optimum wireless type security setup, and is able to be installed and operated with ease.
- Expandable to 12 hardwire/16 wireless zones
- Maximum of 8 keypads with up to 8 per partition
- Up to 2 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays, and feature selections for each partition
- 40 user codes
- 185-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Wireless technology with up to 16 supervised zones
- Hardwire expansion up to 16 zones
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
See any errors on this page? Let us know.