The NX-1705E is a smart card from GE Security designed for using as a cost effective door control module and proximity card reader which expands the capacity of a NetworX control panel without using any extra interface device. The NX-1705E security smart card comes with a 12VDC voltage, individual/batch enrolment of cards and keyfobs, a 110 mA maximum 40 mA standby current, plus control access in one/all partitions, and add and delete user support. This high quality smart card can connect 15 readers to any kind of control panel data bus in the NX series as far as a 2,500’ distance with a compatibility for NX-4, NX-320E, NX-8, and NX-6 NetworX control panels.
- Uses proximity cards orkeyfobs
- Connect up to 15 readers to any NX series control panel
- Locate readers up to 2,500 feet from the control panel
- Control access in one or all partitions
- Enroll cards and keyfobs individually or by batches
- Add and delete users with DL900 software
- One low-current trigger output for door strike and magnetic lock
See any errors on this page? Let us know.