The NX-1705E from GE Security is a cost-effective proximity card reader and door control module that expands the capabilities of NetworX control panels. Up to 15 readers can be connected to a NX-8 or NX-8E NetworX panel (up to three on the NX-6), and the readers can be positioned up to 2,500 feet away from the panel. The system works with both smart cards and smart keyfobs. Cards and keyfobs can be enrolled individually or in batches. The module supports up to two readers and one door. Features include an event log, scheduling, flash memory, an onboard relay and other door locking mechanisms.
- Uses proximity cards orkeyfobs
- Connect up to 15 readers to any NX series control panel
- Locate readers up to 2,500 feet from the control panel
- Control access in one or all partitions
- Enroll cards and keyfobs individually or by batches
- Add and delete users with DL900 software
- One low-current trigger output for door strike and magnetic lock
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.