Minuteman NetAgent SNMP, UPS Status Information Card Monitor The NetAgent SNMP Card allows the user to monitor status information for an MCP Series UPS system (MCP 6001 or MCP 10001) through a web browser interface or using a standard SNMP network management system (NMS). Once configured, the card allows a UPS to be easily monitored and controlled as an independent node on the network with its own IP address. Each UPS then has the ability to notify administrators to specific power events by sending an e-mail, a page, SNMP trap, or network broadcast message. The NetAgent SNMP Card is also the perfect solution for network users that require easy management of a UPS without the need of a PC or MINUTEMAN SentryII TM software.
- Provide SNMP MIB to monitor And control UPS
- Auto-sense 10M/100M Fast Ethernet
- Manage and configure via Telnet, Web Browser or NMS
- Support TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, Telnet, SNTP, PPP, HTTP, SMTP Protocol
- Providing easy setup and upgrade tools via MS-Windows, just a few seconds to finish IP setting, about 1.5 minutes to upgrade firmware
- Sending both of SNMP TRAP and E-mail for events notification
- Auto email daily UPS history report
- Matches with shutdown software to protect computer's file saving and shut down safely
- NetAgent II - 3Ports : Environment Measurement (Optional Kits), External modem dial in/out via PPP protocol
See any errors on this page? Let us know.