The Moog Videolarm LDW Series camera system provides a complete surveillance solution in one enclosure, including a high resolution PTZ camera, onboard recording, and video analytics. This system leverages the most highly regulated and reliable wireless technology on the market: existing cellular networks. It's the perfect solution for difficult-to-wire, rapid deployment or isolated applications. The Liberty LDW Series camera system reduces installation cost, allowing you to experience the freedom of wireless within a flexible video surveillance network. Designed for outdoor use, consisting of metal gearing and a durable pan/tilt, the LDW System camera has two camera options: A high definition fixed or high resolution PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) Camera. The PTZ option features an auto focus, hi-res, true day/night camera which has a .02 lux min. illumination when the IR filter is removed. 360x zoom (36x optical and 10x digital); H.264 video compression format with 30 FPS.
- Utilizes either 3G/4G cellular networks or Wifi connectivity to transmit video. Cellular broadband adapter sold separately with 2-year service agreement conditions
- Transmits video at optimal efficiency for cellular networks by using video analytics and proprietary bandwidth minimization algorithms
- Comes with its own video management system for a professional, complete business-class solution
- Can be powered locally using direct input from street lights (power adaptor optional), other readily accessible power sources, or even using a solar wind kit (sold separately)
- No expensive service trip if the system locks up; IP reset automatically resets the power if connection is broken, RFI Line filter offers clean power; reducing the chance of downtime
- Heavy-duty construction including metal gearing and a durable pan/tilt
- Auto focus, high-res true day/night camera (36x optical and 10x digital zoom)
- 360-degree continuous rotation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.