The LB2000 is a horizontal lock box from Pelco that is specially designed to be used for computer disk drives. The LB2000 lock box comes with a prewired filtered fan, a prewired AC cord, conduit knockouts, a vented side panel, as well as 2 x 1-inch grommet cable ducts, and daisy chain compatibility. The LB2000 lock box also offers tamper resistant properties to reduce tampering, and can provide a viewing window to monitor the computer disk drives.
- Vented Side Panels
- Conduit Knockouts
- Pre-Wired, Filtered Fan Assembly
- Pre-Wired AC Cord (except LB1000DC)
- LB1000, LB1012, and LB2000 Have Two AC Duplex Outlets (One Internal, One External) Internally Fused for Accessories
- LB1000DC Has Three Terminal Blocks (Two Internal, One External) Internally Fused for Accessories
- Lock Boxes Can Be Stacked or Daisy-Chained Together
- Two 1-Inch (2.54 cm) Grommeted Cable Ducts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.