The KBD5000 is an Endura Keyboard assembly w/ Jog/Joy/Key from Pelco that is designed to offer high quality operation within a wide selection of setups for controlling vertical matrix setups. The KBD5000 Endura keyboard comes with jog/shuttle for easy playback control and menu navigation, an inbuilt speaker, keypad call up of presets, patterns, and cameras, as well as vector solving variable speed joystick for precise PTZ control. The KBD5000 Endura keyboard also features an inbuilt USB hub for easy connection of export devices, and is suitable for use in a range of installations for enhancing an operation.
- Controls Located on Three Modules in the Keyboard
- Modules Can Be Rotated to Suit User Preference
- One Keyboard Can Control All System Cameras Through a Video Console Display Interface
- Built-in USB Hub for Connection of Export Devices
- Variable Speed, Vector-Solving Joystick for Precise PTZ Control
- Jog/Shuttle for Playback Control and Menu Navigation
- Preset Position and Pattern Control
- Built-in Speaker
- Part of an Integrated Pelco System
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.