The KBD4002 is a multiplexer pushbutton keyboard from Pelco that is designed to offer remote control of numerous MX4000 series Genex® multiplexers or multiplexer servers. The KBD4002 keyboard comes with auxiliary operation, a compact design, digital zoom control, as well as 256 camera selections from 1 keyboard connection to multiple MX4000 Genex ® Multiplexers, and 128 camera selections from 4 keyboards through a MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer. The KBD4002 keyboard also features spot monitor and main control, pattern control, remote control for numerous multiplexer functions, and preset positioning. This high powered keyboard is ideal for high operation and control, and comes easy to setup and use in multiple applications.
- Economical Full-FeatureKeyboard
- Select up to 256 Cameras from One Keyboard Connected to a String of MX4000 Genex® Multiplexers
- Select up to 128 Cameras from a Maximum of Four Keyboards through an MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer
- Variable-Speed Control of Pan/Tilt Units Made by Keypad Selection Using "Select-a-Speed" Feature
- Preset Position and Pattern Control
- Main and Spot Monitor Control
- Digital Zoom Control on Main Monitor
- Auxiliary Operation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.