The KBD200A is a full function PTZ push button keyboard from Pelco that is designed to promote high programming capabilities that allow for exceptional operation in many different locations. The KBD200A keyboard comes with camera and monitor call-up, PTZ control, local auxiliary activation, operation of sequences and patterns, as well as "Touchspeed" multi-speed control of numerous speed receivers. The KBD200A also features an ASCII mode, and is designed to promote high operation and easy push button functionality to ensure high operating control is delivered each and every time.
- Keyboard to Control: CM6700/CM6800/CM9760, SAT/CM9700 Matrix Switchers, Genex Multiplexer When Used with CM6700 and CM6800, Up to 16 Receivers Directly from Keyboard (such as Spectra and Esprit)
- Multi-Speed Control of PTZ Functions
- Preset Position and Pattern Control
- Auto/Random/Frame Scanning
- Programming of CM6700/CM6800/ CM9760-SAT/CM9760-MDA
- Automatic Recognition of CM6700/CM6800 and Direct P Modes
- Keyboard Control of all CM6800 External Auxiliaries