The KBD4002 is a multiplexer pushbutton keyboard from Pelco that is designed to offer remote control of numerous MX4000 series Genex® multiplexers or multiplexer servers. The KBD4002 keyboard comes with auxiliary operation, a compact design, digital zoom control, as well as 256 camera selections from 1 keyboard connection to multiple MX4000 Genex ® Multiplexers, and 128 camera selections from 4 keyboards through a MX4000SVR Genex Multiplexer. The KBD4002 keyboard also features spot monitor and main control, pattern control, remote control for numerous multiplexer functions, and preset positioning. This high powered keyboard is ideal for high operation and control, and comes easy to setup and use in multiple applications.
- Control matrix, DVR, and IP video products with onekeyboard
- Soft keys allow for product-specific menus
- Backlit keys and easy-to-read displays
- Simplified system programming with an intuitive interface
- Multilingual support
- Plug-and-play with Bosch Switchers, DVRs, Multiplexers, and IP solutions
- Optional PC software supports customizable Allegiant command script programming
See any errors on this page? Let us know.