The Toshiba Outdoor Pendant Housing with Clear Lower Dome is designed to house and protect a single fixed camera. It is compatible with the IK-DP01A and IK-DP02A color PTZ dome cameras, and features a 24V AC input connection for powering the camera. With a durable engineered plastic top, the quick-connect pendant mount assembly protects your cameras from harmful UV light. Using a cell-cast acrylic clear bubble with an effective projected area of approximately 180 square inches, it offers maximum visibility to the housed camera. Featuring an O-ring seal, the IP66-rated weatherproof housing protects the housed camera from dust and water. The housing is mounted on a bracket that is built from cast and machined aluminum for a firm attachment on the wall. Featuring a heater, which activates at 40°F (+/-8°) and deactivates at 60°F (+/-8°) and a fan for cooling, the camera is always placed under optimal operating temperatures. In addition, it allows operation under 100% humidity conditions.
- Designed to house and protect a single fixed camera
- Compatible with IK-DP01A and IK-DP02A color PTZ dome cameras
- 24V AC input connection
- Durable engineered plastic top
- Quick-connect pendant mount assembly
- Protects your cameras from harmful UV light
- Cell-cast acrylic clear bubble - offers maximum visibility to the housed camera
- O-ring seal
- IP66-rated - protects the housed camera from dust and water
- Pendant mount bracket made of cast and machined aluminum
- Heater activates at 40°F (4.44°C) and deactivates at 60°F (15.55°C)
- Includes a fan for cooling the camera in hot conditions
- Operation under 100% humidity conditions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.