A window security intercom system, using high security barrier glass, is essential for ticket booths at movie theaters, stations, stadiums, theme parks, and service windows at banks or consulates. The Aiphone Security Window System Set is the first in the industry to use an acoustic tube with a noise canceling microphone. It produce a clear sound with the right volume to enable smooth communication between both sides. The Aiphone ISE-100 is a motion sensor used with the IM Series Security Window System. This product is part of the Aiphone Total Security Window System, the IM-1, or the ISE-100 can be purchased separately here.Check out the Aiphone PDF files under the "Resources" tab above for more information. If you have any questions, call one of our specialists at 800-221-8227. Click "Add to Cart" to purchase the ISE-100 Proximity Sensor now.
- Acoustic tube system provides clear voice communication
- No holes in security glass required for installation
- The thin acoustic tube does not obstruct the field of vision
- Wide frequency ranges ensures clear sound quality at an optimum volume
- Noise canceling technology reduces unwanted background interference
- Gooseneck type microphone is flexible and can be adjusted to any desired position
- Uses voice-actuated communication system - Frees hands to operate cash register!
- When the Operation Unit is put in standby, the sound from public side can be heard at reduced volume
- Motion detector can automatically activate communication when a customer is present
- Paging function can be used for calling people in waiting room
See any errors on this page? Let us know.