The IRM7TN is an IP network ready indoor vandal resistant tinted dome recessed housing from Videolarm which is designed to provide users with a reliable camera protection solution that can be used for IP network PTZ cameras. The IRM7TN camera housing comes with a decorative trim ring, an OptiClear™ polycarbonate viewing window construction, an IP66 rated exterior, a 10 gauge aluminium construction, a plenum rated metal top, plus a recessed mount style, and accommodation for camera and lens combinations up to 7.5”. The IRM7TN camera housing also offers a simple installation, and is designed to provide high protection and support of the camera for maximum operation and results.
- Vandal resistant, strong polycarbonate lower dome
- Easy installation and servicing from below the ceiling or overhang
- Housing extends only 3.5" below ceiling
- Models for both fixed and P/T cameras
- Accepts standard body fixed camera and lens (up to 7.5" in length)
- Plenum rated metal top
- Units available with either clear or tinted domes
- Designed to be water and dust tight, IP66
- Mounting brackets are included and can accommodate most of today's popular cameras, see compatibility chart
- Outdoor models available
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.