The IRM7CN is an IP network ready vandal resistant indoor camera housing from Videolarm which is designed to provide high surveillance camera protection when used in a large range of applications. The IRM7CN camera housing comes with an OptiClear™ polycarbonate viewing window construction, a plenum rated metal top, an IP66 rated exterior, a 10 gauge aluminium body construction, a decorative trim ring, plus a recessed mount style. The IRM7CN camera housing also features an IP66 rated exterior, and can accommodate for camera and lens combinations up to 7.5”. This camera housing is able to be used in a range of setups, and can easily deliver high operation in many different installations.
- Vandal resistant, strong polycarbonate lower dome
- Easy installation and servicing from below the ceiling or overhang
- Housing extends only 3.5" below ceiling
- Models for both fixed and P/T cameras
- Accepts standard body fixed camera and lens (up to 7.5" in length)
- Plenum rated metal top
- Units available with either clear or tinted domes
- Designed to be water and dust tight, IP66
- Mounting brackets are included and can accommodate most of today's popular cameras, see compatibility chart
- Outdoor models available
See any errors on this page? Let us know.