The IRM7CF is an IP network ready indoor vandal resistant recessed dome housing from Videolarm which is designed to provide users with a reliable and well adaptive security protection solution that can be used in a number of surveillance installations. The IRM7CF recessed dome housing comes with a plenum rated metal top, a 10 gauge aluminium body construction, a decorative trim ring, an IP66 rated exterior, as well as an OptiClear™ polycarbonate viewing window construction, and a recessed mount style. The IRM7CF vandal resistant housing can also accommodates for camera and lens combinations up to 7.5”, and comes complete with an IP66 rated exterior. This camera housing is able to provide high performance operation and camera protection in high crime areas, and comes simple to install for all operators.
- Vandal resistant, strong polycarbonate lower dome
- Easy installation and servicing from below the ceiling or overhang
- Housing extends only 3.5" below ceiling
- Models for both fixed and P/T cameras
- Accepts standard body fixed camera and lens (up to 7.5" in length)
- Plenum rated metal top
- Units available with either clear or tinted domes
- Designed to be water and dust tight, IP66
- Mounting brackets are included and can accommodate most of today's popular cameras, see compatibility chart
- Outdoor models available
See any errors on this page? Let us know.