The IPSXMPT31 is a high powered explosion proof integrated positioning system with enclosure from Pelco that is designed to promote high operation when used in high risk and hazardous environments. The IPSXMPT31 pan/tilt system comes with a 23 x optical zoom, a multi-language on-screen menu, password protection, inbuilt system memory, an on-screen tilt, a 360° continuous pan, as well as 470TV lines, and Low Light Technology. The IPSXMPT31 pan/tilt system also features 10x digital zoom, multiple scan modes and patterns, preset positioning, a 316L electropolished stainless steel construction, programmable camera settings, plus NTSC formatting. This high powered positioning system is designed to offer the delivery of clear images when an explosion occurs, and is suitable for use in a range of setups for enhancing an operation.
- Electropolished 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Upright or Inverted Operation
- Receiver, Pan/ Tilt, and Enclosure with an Integrated Optics Package (IOP)
- Multilanguage On-Screen Menus
- Password Protection
- Programmable Camera Settings
- On-Screen Compass, Tilt, and Zoom Display
- Variable Speed Pan: 0.1° to 40°/second with Proportional Pan
- 360° Continuous Pan Rotation
- Tilt Range of +90° to -90° from Horizontal
- Preset Positioning, Patterns, Multiple Scan Modes
- Designed for Minimal Maintenance
- Built-in System Memory
See any errors on this page? Let us know.