Remote Installation/Service Tools Pelco’s remote monitor kit (IPS-RMK), remote data port (IPS-RDPE-2), and remote monitor cable (IPS-CABLE) are field service tools designed to assist in the installation and servicing of Spectra III SE/Spectra III, ExSite, Esprit, or any pan/tilt that uses Pelco’s D protocol. Use these tools at the installation site to observe video, verify the operation of the PTZ controls, check the address and baud settings, and program the positioning system. Software upgrades* also can be performed with Spectra III SE/Spectra III domes.
- Includes PDA, Monitor, IPS-CABLE, IPS-MINIADPT Adapter Cable, and Carrying Case
- Plugs into the RJ-45 Port of the Spectra IV™ SE/Spectra IV Dome Drive or IPS-RDPE-2
- Plugs into Data Port of Spectra® Mini Dome System When Used with IPS-MINIADPT Adapter Cable
- Spectra IV SE/Spectra IV/Spectra Mini System – PTZ Control, Full Programmability, and Software Upload Capabilities
- ExSite™/Esprit® System – PTZ Control and Full Programmability When Used with the IPS-RDPE-2
See any errors on this page? Let us know.