The IGDW75CF1 is an Igloo dome liquid cooled air conditioned camera housing from Videolarm which is designed to deliver users with a reliable and productive protection solution that can be used in intense humidity and heat levels. The IGDW75CF1 camera housing comes with a vandal-resistant construction, an alarm input/auxiliary output, a working operation in 75° C/167° F temperatures, 16 user selectable privacy zones, IR network ready properties, as well as brown out protection, and a software programmable pan/tilt. The IGDW75CF1 camera housing also features an inbuilt aluminum sunshield for direct light protection, 255 address support, a heavy duty air filtration system, plus an on-board temperature sensor. This camera housing is able to provide a reliable camera protection alternative when used in high climate temperatures, and is able to keep the camera functioning at all times.
- Deployment in high temperature environments, up to 75° C / 167° F Liquid cooled; utilizes low toxicity Propylene Glycol coolant formula which is safe for the environment
- Includes heavy-duty air filtration system
- IP Ready (factory-wired), compatible with today's leading network cameras and available with Videolarm's SView PTZ camera system
- Over-temperature protection for cooling system: AC unit temporarily shuts down automatically, along with camera system, when outside temperatures exceed 75° C.
- Once safe temperature is reached, AC unit reactivates
- Rugged, vandal-resistant construction with polycarbonate dome
- Includes built-in aluminum sunshield for added protection from direct light
See any errors on this page? Let us know.