The IGDW75C1N is liquid cooled air conditioned Igloo dome housing with wall mount from Videolarm which is designed to offer high operation in intense humidity and heat with its air conditioned design. The IGDW75C1N dome housing comes with a working operation in 75° C/167° F temperatures, a heavy duty air filtration system, an inbuilt aluminum sunshield for direct light protection, 255 address support, a vandal-resistant construction, plus IR network ready properties, and an alarm input/auxiliary output. The IGDW75C1N dome housing also features a software programmable pan/tilt, brown out protection, 16 user selectable privacy zones, plus an on-board temperature sensor. This camera housing is ideal for keeping the camera within functioning in extreme weather patterns, and can easily provide high operation in a daily setup.
- Deployment in high temperature environments, up to 75° C / 167° F Liquid cooled; utilizes low toxicity Propylene Glycol coolant formula which is safe for the environment
- Includes heavy-duty air filtration system
- IP Ready (factory-wired), compatible with today's leading network cameras and available with Videolarm's SView PTZ camera system
- Over-temperature protection for cooling system: AC unit temporarily shuts down automatically, along with camera system, when outside temperatures exceed 75° C.
- Once safe temperature is reached, AC unit reactivates
- Rugged, vandal-resistant construction with polycarbonate dome
- Includes built-in aluminum sunshield for added protection from direct light
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.