The HPRVNC-6 pressurized dome housing is sealed and charged with dry nitrogen. The nitrogen charge provides maximum protection from moisture, dust and insects, elements that normally would cause costly deterioration of video components in other housings.
- Constructed of Durable engineered plastic top, 945VA, with UV protected and acrylic lower dome
- Standard with pendant mount
- IP67 certified
- Optional WMVN-C6 gooseneck mount for wall mount applications
- Pressurized to 7 psi (48.3 Kpa)
- Schraeder valve
- Relief valve
- Multi-pin sealed connector
- 24vac input, 18/12vdc output power included
- 50W heater turns on at 40°F (5°C) and off at 60°F (15°C)
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.