The Bosch HACIPCCC Camera Cooling Case is a lightweight (0.4 lbs) unit mounted on the Dinon IP camera and when coupled with the HSG/UHO housing with an optional blower reduces the operating temperature of the camera by 12°F (6.5°C), thereby protecting the sensitive components inside the camera from excessive heat.With the HACIPCCC Camera Cooling Case, cameras can operate at temperatures of up to +115.7°F (+46.5°C). A spring washer and screws hold andposition camera components together. The easy-to-install unit is made of aluminum and has a black finish".
- Easy-to-install and lightweight - 0.4 lbs (0.2kg)
- Mounted on the Dinon IP camera and when coupled with a HSG/UHO housing unit with an optional blower
- reduces the operating temperature of the camera by 12°F (6.5°C)
- "Protects the sensitive components inside the cameras from excessive heat
- Cameras can operate at temperatures of up to +115.7°F (+46.5°C)
- "A spring washer and screws hold and position camera components together
- " Aluminum construction with a black finish
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.