The FP-LWAB is a lower profile alternative for mounting large flat panel displays. With a closed depth of 2.9" and a fully opened extension of 18.2" along with a fully adjustable 15° tilt, 3° list adjustment and ± 45° of rotation, you can get your flat panel to the optimal viewing angle you need for any room. A UL Listing and the capability to accept pad locks, mean you have the peace of mind that the FP-LWAB is both safe and secure. All this and more makes the FP-LWAB the right choice for all of your 42" – 70" flat panel mounting needs.
- Holds 42” – 70” flat panels
- Maximum mounting hole pattern – 800mm x 500mm
- Low profile depth of 2.9” when collapsed and 18.2” fully extended
- Adjustable tilt – 0° to 15°
- Rotates – ±45°
- List adjustment – ±3°
- Mounting rails accept padlocks
- Clip based cable management system
- Load capacity – 150 lbs
- Black powder coat finish
- UL listed
See any errors on this page? Let us know.