The FDW75CF8NE is a POE ready outdoor 7” wall mount dome housing from Videolarm which is designed to provide users with a reliable surveillance camera protection for use in many different security setups. The FDW75CF8NE camera housing comes with lower installation cost, a dynamic power allocation system, a cast aluminum construction, a 60W consumption, as well as a 33watt midspan, and a blower system. The FDW75CF8NE camera housing also features automatic adjustments for power loss, a wall mount, a 100-240vac input, a heater, plus high compatibility for POE/POE Plus enabled fixed cameras. This dome housing can provide high camera protection, and is designed to be used in changing temperature conditions.
- POE Plus IEEE802.3 at compliant devices
- Dynamic Power Allocation system powers the heater and blower system
- PoE Plus IEEE802.3at compliant devices
- Lower installation cost with quick, one cable connection
- True PoE power to the camera (no splitter that runs 12/24v to the camera)
- One midspan or an IEEE802.at switch powers everything
- DPA ensures maximum power to the camera. All remaining power is provided to the H&B for maximum operating temperature range
- Automatically adjusts to power loss for long cable runs. Maximum power available for H&B
- Heater operates on PoE power, no inefficient power conversion
See any errors on this page? Let us know.