The FDW75CF8N is a professional POE ready 7” outdoor wall mount dome housing from Videolarm which is specially designed to be used for both POE/POE Plus fixed cameras. The FDW75CF8N wall mount dome housing comes with a 60W consumption, a 100-240vac input, a heater, a wall mount, a 33watt midspan, and a blower system. The FDW75CF8N dome housing also features automatic adjustments for power loss, lower installation cost, a dynamic power allocation system, plus a cast aluminum construction. This wall mount dome housing can be used in a range of setups, and can easily provide high performance operation and camera protection in many applications.
- POE Plus IEEE802.3 at compliant devices
- Dynamic Power Allocation system powers the heater and blower system
- PoE Plus IEEE802.3at compliant devices
- Lower installation cost with quick, one cable connection
- True PoE power to the camera (no splitter that runs 12/24v to the camera)
- One midspan or an IEEE802.at switch powers everything
- DPA ensures maximum power to the camera. All remaining power is provided to the H&B for maximum operating temperature range
- Automatically adjusts to power loss for long cable runs. Maximum power available for H&B
- Heater operates on PoE power, no inefficient power conversion
See any errors on this page? Let us know.